My Book Series

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My fans are so cool!

Thank you April Poulter! Thank you Elliot Fitall! April Rynn! Neptune from GoodReads! Harrison Bradlow and everyone else as well! You have all helped me so much! I don't know how I can thank you enough for everything! You mean so much to me! Thank you! thank you! Thank u!
And 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, June 5, 2011
By PamElmore245 - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume 1 (Kindle Edition)
I initially got this book because it was free, obviously but after starting this book I could NOT put it down. Of course I had to go on to read the other two as well. There are some editing mistakes and it does kind of read like a rough draft but the story is so great you can easily get past that. I know many people who like to read these types of books and have recommended them to all of them, the ones that have read them already feel the same as I do, THEY LOVE THEM! Its a great story about a special teenage girl who is caring,funny, and completely relatable. Aradia is a very humble teenager who loves her family and her friends and makes great friends along the way as well as tries to promote tolerance amongst the hidden people. L.A. Jones will no doubt be a writer that I will keep a look out for having new books and I can not wait until the next Aradia book. I will be buying them the day they come out and reading them immediatly. I have been a Twilight fan since before the huge epidemic and I have to say that I enjoyed these books more than the Twilight books, there is a better balance between love story and action. It still is a teenagers book but it is a book that any age can enjoy! Thank you L.A. Jones for being creative genius. Your stories are great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog