My Book Series

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Amanda Hocking's Blog: A Bit More on My Decision...

Amanda Hocking's Blog: A Bit More on My Decision...: "When a reader is deciding whether or not to read one of my books, they weigh a few things. Whether the book sounds interesting, what they've..."

I never know if I will ever get to be as great as her, but I can honestly she is doing what she thinks is right. I only wish I knew where my writing will take me. I do hope however that self-publishing will be able to rid itself of the stigma that it has. I think I will not sign a deal because after school I will have nothing better to do. I will need expertise though. But I will cross that bridge when I get to it. Some people hate pen names but I just don't want that kind of scrutiny. I wish I could ask JK Rowling or Amanda Hocking if she gets harassment because she is famous? I would like to be famous but I do want the harassment that goes with it but I don't think it's possible to have one without the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog