My Book Series

Friday, March 2, 2012

"I Quit my Job" a Guest Post




Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

I have never felt as great as I did the day I quit my corporate job and decided to strike out on my own. I’d been unhappy in my role for a long time, and knew that the time had come to make a change. I’m working out of my house for now, and hope I’ll have enough capital to invest in a legitimate workspace at some point in the near future. For now, though, just the fact that I’m working for myself is thrilling enough to help me get past the cramped quarters. My first order of business was to check out smallbusiness.xo and get my phone and internet service provided for me, since I knew the most important thing was to establish my website and have a way for clients to get in touch with me. I’m working on honing my site and reaching out to as many people as I can to spread the word right now about my new business. It will be slow goingfor a bit I’m sure, but I know it’s going to be worth it in the end. I still kind of can’t believe I made the leap, but I couldn’t be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog