My Book Series

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Smashwords: The Secrets to Ebook Publishing Success

Smashwords: The Secrets to Ebook Publishing Success: I released a new ebook tonight, The Secrets to Ebook Publishing Success . It's priced at FREE. The book represents my attempt to distill, ...

In my writing career there have been three people have been the most help. First, my uncle Steven Pressfield who with his book the War of Art helped to motivate me to write my series. Second, Steve Weber who with his books on Internet marketing helped me get my books out into the world. Third is Mark Coker the owner of Smashwords. This was the first website I ever published under and thanks to that website my career has been able to take off to all kinds of heights. His books on marketing and formatting have helped me enormously so to Mark Coker I thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog