My Book Series

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kent: 'Running State' author doesn't hide from self-published label » Currents » The Free Press, Mankato, MN

Kent: 'Running State' author doesn't hide from self-published label » Currents » The Free Press, Mankato, MN: Some self-published authors are reluctant to admit that fact.

I remember interviewing one prominent professional in town who adamantly denied self-publishing his book, looking at me as if I had denigrated his entire contribution to the literary world by merely suggesting the notion. As it happened, he had started his own publishing company -- which, of course, accepted his manuscript straight away, curiously accepting none others since. There couldn’t have been a more literal definition of the term “self-published,” but he was not to be dissuaded.

1 comment:

  1. The book "Running State" mentioned in the above blog post of yours is my book - I self published it about 35 days ago. I was just curious why you choose to post about the local article that was written about my first book.

    Thank you for mentioning my book on your blog, I really appreciate it.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog