My Book Series

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Small Business Book Self-Publishing: Sean Roach Gives His Top Tips

Small Business Book Self-Publishing: Sean Roach Gives His Top Tips
 US entrepreneur Sean Roach admits he is not the world’s best writer, but he has managed to make a career out of publishing books via online platforms such as Amazon and its eReader, Kindle.

Roach is in Australia as part of his consultancy business, which advises budding entrepreneurs how to establish themselves as self-published literary moguls.

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information with us. I think such books are always needed for successful business. I think every business owners should use this books so that everyone will have successful business. I am thanking you for article as I am also going to start small business within short period of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just glad to help. Good luck with ur business!

      Delete

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog