My Book Series

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New five star review!

Thanks Sarah Keller! You rock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun-and a few scares!e, January 16, 2013
By Sarah Keller - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume 1 (Kindle Edition)
There are a lot of US fantasy books out there, and a lot of them are offering their first volume free. I expect to find a few bombs among them, but this is not one. The world created is fun and intriguing; the characters are interesting and, mostly, likable, and the plot has just enough twists to keep even an adult reader like me thinking. I plan on buying at least the next book in this series,even if it means I actually have to pay for it with real money and everything.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Thank you for your feedback.
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog