My Book Series

Monday, March 25, 2013

I now have 223 reviews on Barnes and Nobles.com

Latest review on Barnes and Nobles!

Tales of Aradia: The Last Witch Volume 1 was fantastic. I have a

Tales of Aradia: The Last Witch Volume 1 was fantastic. I have always loved the Salam witch trials and this books give a whole new perspective on it. I love how it brings all the different races together instead of only one or two. If you love Twilight or any vampire/werewolf story with some romance, this is the book for you. As of right now, it seems like a love triangle, but then I think *wonder if Tristan likes her too?* I guess I will find out in the next books.

Was this review helpful? Yes No Report this review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog