My Book Series

Saturday, April 27, 2013

New five star review!

  Latest five star review of book 1!
Thank you Sara u rock!



5.0 out of 5 stars
 Such a different read!!!April 27, 2013
By 
sara wyers (Arkansas, USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume 1 (Kindle Edition)
I was asked to read/review this awesome book, and I am so glad I took the time to do so!!
I loved this story! It was different which I really liked about it. I really love the names of all the characters. Aradia? It's such a cool name, I have never heard of it before. This book was fast past, and had lots of action. At first I thought it would be another love story. But it is not. Aradia is an out spoken, out going person. She says whats on her mind. I usually go for vampires :) but in this book I fell hard for Roy which is a werewolf.. He also has a great personality. I hope the 2 become more in the next book. I will recommend this book to everyone. This book is free guys!! Don't miss out. :)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Thank you for your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog