My Book Series

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Great news!

  Wonderful news everyone!

Thanks to the efforts of my fantastic fans (more commonly known as Aradians)

I have developed three products for the Tales of Aradia book series franchise 

Thank you Sara for your wonderful suggestions! 

"Hello,
I would really like to see something with Roy's nickname on it (Roy-Boy)!! :) I don't know how to make graphics or anything. So I hope you and your editor like the idea... Thanks

                                                             Sara Wyers"

Here are the products she has helped to make and soon will be available to the public for purchase. 

The Team "Roy Boy" keychain 



The Team Roy Boy coffee mug


And the I love Roy Boy t-shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog