My Book Series

Saturday, January 28, 2012

'Three Kids'


Three Kids
Author: Jonathan Suarez

Having three kids had always been a dream of mine but now that I’m a stressed mom I’m thinking twice about whether or not I want that third. My husband is all for it but he’s not the one who has to quit his job and stay home to take care of them or the one who has to do all the cooking, the laundry, the toy buying. I recently got Direct tV for the house which I swore I’d never do simply because I didn’t want the kids growing up watching too much TV but at the end of the day I had to find something to keep them occupied while I showered and whatnot and that’s going to be the easiest solution. Two kids right now seems overwhelming so I don’t really know what I’m going to do with a third if we decide to have one. It’s an ongoing conversation in our house and we still haven’t really come to any kind of resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog