My Book Series

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Volume Three

Okay I have decided to change the cover art to using celebrities as the subject.
For the role of Mekina (Aradia's foster sister) I have figured out that there two people who could play her.
One is Raven Symone from That's So Raven. Yes it's a Disney show. But I figured since she is an actress she should put herself into multiple roles. Playing the role of a so called reform "bad girl" is something I would like to see her do.
However, there is this one musical artist who I find fascinating.
Her name is FeFe Dobson. Yes her name is pronounced exactly something you would name a French poodle. But she is a great musician and I love get music. I dunno if she can act but get its worth a shot.
Anyhow, I am torn with the two covers.so some input would be nice.
Which would u prefer?

The first one is Raven
The second is FeFe
Which do u think is better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog