My Book Series

Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Crystal Origin"

Here's the info for my latest:


Scarred from a battle they barely survived, Larissya and her companions embark on a journey that will take them far away from everything they have ever known. Determined to find the source of her powers, Larissya retraces an ancient path through the stars. It is a path that will lead them into the unknown. Into danger. Into a place where magic flows like blood.







Bio:


I have been writing science fiction and fantasy stories for many years.
My writing has an edge to it. I enjoy exploring the dark and surreal landscapes of the mind.
The first two novels in my Legend Of The Crystals series are out (Crystal Warrior and Crystal Origin).
Book Three (Crystal Legacy) should be out in 2013.
I also have a science fiction short story collection out called Skin Of Giants,
a Twilight Parody called How To Keep Sparkly Emo Vampires Off Your Lawn,
and a poetry book called End Of The World Love Songs.
I am currently working on a Lovecraftian Thriller called Fade Away.
Thanks for reading!
Mike




Twitter: @last_writes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog