My Book Series

Thursday, July 12, 2012

"Lindsay Downs"

Here is the info-


--
Lindsay
Army Mysteries
Available from Astraea Press
Emily Dahill, CID Part 1
A Dog Gone Christmas
A Body in the Attic


web- www.lindsaydowns.com
blog- www.murdersandmysteries.wordpress.com
email- lindsay@lindsaydowns.com
Darkness is the Absence of Love










Back cover blurbs- Emily Dahill, CID Part 1 Final Mission-After being seriously wounded in a copter crash in Iraq Sgt. Emily Dahill meets her new partner as she embarks on her new Army career as a CID agent. Who could this new partner be? A Body in the Snow- Emily and her partner, Dakota, cross bullets with their most determined foe. Who will survive? Right Place, Wrong Day-On leave to hang with friends Emily gets the surprise of her life. Dog on Fishing-When it comes to knowing how to fish, and catch the big ones, never underestimate your partner. He might surprise you. A Dog Gone Christmas When a call for paws goes out, five friends bring their collies without question to a friend’s house. They learn the collies are needed to help seven children with the grief of losing a parent in Iraq or Afghanistan. Now, with seven friends, four collie yearlings and their mother, they set out to help the children Not far away a mother hopefully leads her seven puppies to safety from a man intent on selling them for illicit purposes. By a miracle of fate the two mother collies find each other right before the man sells the puppies. That Christmas morning will be one the children will remember all their lives and they are united with the puppies. A Body in the Attic A missing soldier. A break in. A former, now soldier, model tells of an aborted assault. A passageway hiding more than years of dust and cobwebs. Rooms where there are none. The reappearance of the mysterious ‘brown-haired man’. What, if anything, ties these random facts together. With precision and dedication Emily and Dakota start to unravel some of the questions. Only when an FBI agent steps up do the facts start to merge into what appears to be a terrorist conspiracy. A body found halfway across the country is the final clue in answering all of the question, but one. Will Emily be able to save a life before it’s too late? Emily Dahill, CID Part 2 Tears- Bullied at school, Mary Todd is just about to give up when Dakota and Emily come to her rescue. Friends and Family- Dakota helps a she-wolf and her cubs while he continues to cause mischief with hilarious results Guardian- Against all odds Dakota works to protect Emily, from her boyfriend and herself The Loser- Emily and Dakota step into intrigue when a soldier can’t hit the target with any degree of consistency. Buy Links EMILY DAHILL, CID PART 1 Astraea Press Amazon Barnes & Noble Bookstrand A Dog Gone Christmas Astraea Press Amazon Barnes & Noble All Romance A BODY IN THE ATTIC Astraea Press Amazon B&N Emily Dahill, CID Part Two Astraea Press Amazon B&N New bio It was from my parents that I developed a love for books. My father, a medieval scholar, collected the works of Sir Walter Scott with The Lady of the Lake, then and now my favorite. My mother collect Thomas Hardy. No comment on him. When I was in high school I use to infuriate my English teachers by wanting to write my way, not the way they taught the class. Needless to say, I didn’t quietly rebel and usually won my argument. Later when I started writing, with a focus toward being published, I remembered what I’d learned in school. All, that is, except for comma’s which I still can’t figure out. After much trial and a lot of errors I developed my own, I sincerely hope, unique style or voice. Of course, my style now includes writing parts of my books in a POV which threw my editor for a loop until she realized that a collie was the hero of the stories Blog- Murders and Mysteries Twitter- Ldowns2966 LinkedIn- Lindsay Downs Facebook/Author Page- Dakota-Hero Goodreads- Lindsay Downs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog