My Book Series

Sunday, December 23, 2012

New five star review!

Courtesy of one of my favorite fans from New Zealand!
A new five star review!
Thank you so much Liane CraigZ
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Tales of Aradia - The Last Witch Volume 1, December 23, 2012
By lianecraig - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume 1 (Kindle Edition)
When I read this book I loved it - despite the obvious editing errors. I downloaded all the books in the series and have read them several times. I am a "visual" reader in that if I can get "into" a story line then I tend to forget everything else around me and entrench myself in the scenes I am reading. This series is written just the way I like. I also love the way Aradia "grew" into her powers and the lasting friendships she forged. All the characters are written well and the series flows successfully.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Thank you for your feedback.
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog