My Book Series

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Is having a disability something I should talk about?

Its funny..,half my life I have lived without knowing what I have but once I do it's not like anything really changes. A part of me wants to declare it proudly so maybe people with it wont be so afraid but then again just because something has good intentions doesn't mean it wont backfire. People might forsake me further, but hey it's not like they won't find out sooner or later. I also worry how big am impact it might have on my family. The fact that my thing is gentic makes things even more complicated. Oh decisions, decisions.
In case u are wondering what I have is Asperger's Syndrome.

this should explain further



2 comments:

  1. Friend and message me on FB, I'd like to talk to you about a couple things.

    Harrison Bradlow (you can search for me directly or find me via the If It Still Has a Head FB page)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not let others dictate to you what you can/will/should do because of AS. My son has AS and it does not change the fact that he is perfect. Also you should probably contact your local chapter of Autism Speaks so they could use you as a showing of what people with AS are capable of.

    Free Book Reviews
    Albert Robbins

    ReplyDelete

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog