My Book Series

Friday, December 7, 2012

Urgent!!!!!!

First things first, I know that I have given many of you the impression that edited version of book two was to come out in November but unfortunately we have run into some difficulties.

You see my editor/partner Harrison R. Bradlow who is the genius that helped improve the first book in my series has been dealing with a lot of stress in his life. He just recently got promoted at his regular job and he and his wife are taking care of their first child. As many of you probably know taking care of a baby is a full time job.
Nevertheless, Harrison is very dedicated to the series. So dedicated that there is no way he can release the book unless he is sure the book is perfect. The first book is a very hard thing to live up to hence why he is taking his time. Unfortunately, such genius cannot be rushed. Hence why he has missed the deadlines. But never fear Harry says he is almost half way done with editing. However, we must all give him plenty of time to perfect it. I don't know how long it will take but believe me it will be worth it.

Harrison R Bradlow had this to add: "To all the fans of the Tales of Aradia universe, I extend my sincere apologies for this delay. This is a series which has incredible potential, which is why I am proud to be a part of it. It would be a disservice to Aradia and to you, the reader, to rush volume 2 to print before it is ready. Right now, the diamond is shining. When I'm done, it will be positively blinding. I thank you all, both for your patience, and for accompanying LA and myself on this journey."


I make this announcement out of concern for my fans and readers. Don't worry I will update you with as much info as I can.
Let's wish Harry lots of luck and speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog