My Book Series

Friday, June 21, 2013

7 Things I Do Not Want to See in Man of Steel

  As quoted from the amazing blog written by my incredible editor Harrison R. Bradlow

Here is a snippet
"Man of Steel, the upcoming Superman reboot film, is scheduled for release in 2012, with filming set to start sometime in the near future.  As a huge Superman fan, I'm very excited for this.  Why?  Well, part of it is that it will probably be really good.  Zack Snyder has proven himself as a gifted outside-the-box director, which is precisely what the franchise needs at this point.  Plus, anything with "Nolan" attached to it goes up a few notches in my book.

Another part of it though is that I love all things Superman, even the really awful things.  I'll go see the new film, enthusiastically, possibly more than once, no matter how terrible it is.  That's why I own the box set for the first four Superman movies.

I'd rather see a quality Superman film though than another terrible one.  We still haven't seen a great Superman movie, the kind that elevates the franchise from comic book movie to true film.  Superman 2 is probably the most enjoyable of them so far, and even it lays claim to more than one of the items on this list.  No, if we're going to see a truly great film, Batman Begins great, we'll need to depart substantially from what we've done in the past.  And so, without further ado, here are 7 things I do not want to see in the upcoming Man of Steel:" 
    Read the whole article by clicking the following link:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Networked blog followers

    Blog Archive

    Search This Blog