My Book Series

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Promoting my book I wonder if it will ever get easy

Still trying to promote my book with no money and not trying to seem desperate. So far I have only met one of those goals. On the plus side my sales have gone up. On a personal note I have talked to an old friend who just proposed to his boyfriend. Whose name is ironically David as well. I am happy for them both. I do hope they find happiness. David* was my first editor so I have promised him a free autographed copy of my book for their Hannukah present. He and Dave might me be moving to California so getting an address is going to be hell. Either way I am just glad David has found happiness.

Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog