My Book Series

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The 18 Greatest Movie Monsters quoted from my editor Harrison's blog

One of the many things I admire about Harrison R. Bradlow is his intelligence. The man sees things in so many ways that I did not know where possible. You may wonder what this has to do with movie monsters well thats like looking at the Mona Lisa and asking what does that have to do with Art in this day and age? Interpretation helps with everything. It helps with understanding and creating.

 quoted from Harrison's Blog

"QUICK disclaimers:

A) This isn’t a list of great monster movies, but rather the great monsters themselves.

B) I’ve only included monsters I’ve personally seen in film.

C) I fly pretty loose and fast with the definition of a “monster.” Agree with the list? Disagree? Share your thoughts in the comments.

Without further ado, here are (in my opinion) The 18 Greatest Movie Monsters:

#18"

 

http://www.harrisonbradlow.com/2/post/2013/04/the-18-greatest-movie-monsters.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog