My Book Series

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Odd habits of famous writers!

 
GET UPDATES FROM Celia Blue Johnson

Odd Type Writers



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/celia-blue-johnson/odd-type-writers_b_3380972.html?utm_hp_ref=books 

Here's a sample "Alexandre Dumas, père, was a prolific writer, penning over three hundred works in his lifetime. Dumas once bet that he could finish a novel within three days, and won. Colors were essential to Dumas' writing process. He wrote poetry on yellow paper, articles on pink, and novels on blue. When vacationing in Eastern Europe, Dumas was unable to replenish his stock of blue paper, and had to use cream pages. He was convinced the color change had a negative impact on his writing at the time."

I don' think I qualify as famous yet before I can divulge on my odd habits which is a blessing because I got some weird habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked blog followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog